Meet our newest and ninth Dragon guitar in the series - the 35th Anniversary Dragon. The layout is based off of the PRS McCarty model, featuring a thicker back, PRS Stoptail bridge, and a classic volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way toggle electronics layout, but with TCI model pickups from the Paul’s Guitar and Phase II Locking tuners for a unique balance of vintage and modern specifications. The extraordinary Private Stock grade woods were hand selected for this limited series and include a curly maple top, African ribbon mahogany back, and a chaltecoco Pattern neck with a 25” scale length, 22 fret ziricote fingerboard.
DRAGON 35TH ANNIVERSARY SPECS // LIMITED EDITION OF 135
- Chalteccoco set-neck, 22 frets
- Ziricote fretboard with Dragon inlay including Green Ripple Abalone, Green Abalone Select, Black Mother of Pearl, Stabilized Sand-Shaded Holly, Red with Gold Vein Recon Stone, and more.
- Solid african ribbon mahogany body, Private Stock grade curly maple top with Frostbite Dragon’s Breath finish.
- TCI Treble and Bass pickups
- Volume, Push/Pull Tone, and 3-way toggle pickup selector
- PRS stoptail bridge