Fender American Original ‘60s Stratocaster Rosewood Fingerboard Shell Pink
- Fender Serial#: V2102496
- This item has been SOLD!
- Description and Features
- A period of change, both for Fender and for pop culture as a whole, the 1960s saw the Strat mellow slightly as it grew up. The white pickguard was updated to mint green, and the fingerboard was switched from the original maple to rosewood, adding a smoother note to the Strat’s...
- Model: 2021 Fender USA American Original '60s Stratocaster® Rosewood Fingerboard
- Body Wood: Alder
- Finish Color: Shell Pink
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- More Features
- NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.
Fender American Original '60s Stratocaster Rosewood Fingerboard Shell Pink
A period of change, both for Fender and for pop culture as a whole, the 1960s saw the Strat mellow slightly as it grew up. The white pickguard was updated to mint green, and the fingerboard was switched from the original maple to rosewood, adding a smoother note to the Strat’s clear, articulate voice. The American Original ‘60s Stratocaster keeps these refinements intact while adding modern feel and pickup switching to the iconic instrument that helped birth guitar rock as we know it.
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Three Pure Vintage ‘65 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Thick “‘60s C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; six-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
The nitrocellulose lacquer not only finish lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
PURE VINTAGE ‘65 PICKUPS
American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce authentic Fender sound.
THICK “’60S C” NECK SHAPE
The thick “’60s C”-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel. It’s remarkably comfortable and ideal for any playing style.
VINTAGE-ACCURATE BODY AND NECK RADII
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original.
FINGERBOARD & FRETS
This 9.5”-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
|Model||2021 Fender USA American Original '60s Stratocaster® Rosewood Fingerboard|
|Body Type||Solid Body|
|Finish Type||Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Finish Color||Shell Pink|
|Back Finish||Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Neck Carve||Thick "C"|
|Scale Length||25.5" (648 mm)|
|Neck Radius||9.5" (241 mm)|
|Frets||21 - Vintage Tall|
|Nut Width||1.650" (42 mm)|
|Neck Finish||Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Inlays||White Pearloid Dot|
|Neck Pickup||Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®|
|Middle Pickup||Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®|
|Bridge Pickup||Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat®|
|Pickguard||3-Ply Mint Green|
|Bridge||Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo|
|Tuners||Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"|
|Controls||Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup), 5-Position Blade|
|Case||Fender / G&G Vintage-Style Hardshell|
|Weight||8.15 Pounds (8 lbs 3 oz)|