Fender Vintera Road Worn ‘70s Telecaster Deluxe Maple Fingerboard Olympic White
- Fender Serial#: MX21036631
- $1,149.99 In Stock
- Buy now for as low as $101.08 / mo Learn More
- Description and Features
- Introduced in 1972 as a top-of-the-line option for Tele players and distinguished by its pair of Wide-Range humbucking pickups and large ‘Strat®’ headstock – the Telecaster Deluxe won over rock, indie and alternative players with its eye-catching looks, warm tone and enhanced sustain. The limited Vintera Road Worn® Telecaster Deluxe...
- Model: Fender Vintera Road Worn '70s Telecaster® Deluxe
- Body Wood: Alder
- Finish Color: Olympic White
- Fingerboard: Maple
- More Features
- NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.
Fender Vintera Road Worn '70s Telecaster Deluxe Maple Fingerboard Olympic White
Introduced in 1972 as a top-of-the-line option for Tele players and distinguished by its pair of Wide-Range humbucking pickups and large ‘Strat®’ headstock – the Telecaster Deluxe won over rock, indie and alternative players with its eye-catching looks, warm tone and enhanced sustain.
The limited Vintera Road Worn® Telecaster Deluxe recreates the unique good looks and mojo of a well-loved original. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including a Road Worn® nitrocellulose lacquer finish, period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with revoiced pickups—this guitar has all of the authentic bite and punch that made the Telecaster Deluxe a legend.
We reimagined the pair of Wide Range-style humbucking pickups to sound bright and bold with the kind of punchy tone that’s inspired musicians for over four decades. The Medium “C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with six saddles gives this Telecaster accurate intonation, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and three-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Two Wide Range-style humbucking pickups
- Medium “C”-shaped maple neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Vintage-style string-through-body hardtail Strat bridge with six saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
|Model||Fender Vintera Road Worn '70s Telecaster® Deluxe|
|Body Type||Solid Body|
|Finish Type||Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Finish Color||Olympic White|
|Neck Carve||Medium "C"|
|Neck Radius||9.5" (241 mm)|
|Frets||21 - Medium Jumbo|
|Nut Width||1.650" (42 mm)|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Neck Finish||Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Headstock||Large Strat headstock|
|Neck Pickup||Fender® Wide Range Humbucking|
|Bridge Pickup||Fender® Wide Range Humbucking|
|Bridge||6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles|
|Tuners||Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped|
|Controls||3-Position Toggle, 2 Volume , 2 Tone|
|Case||Fender Deluxe Gig Bag|
|Weight||7.80 Pounds (7 lbs 13 oz)|