Fender Vintera Road Worn ‘60s Stratocaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard Lake Placid Blue
- Fender Serial#: MX21042793
- $1,199.99 In Stock
- Buy now for as low as $105.47 / mo Learn More
- Description and Features
- The Vintera Road Worn® ‘60s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Strat® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great...
- Model: Fender Vintera Road Worn 60s Stratocaster
- Top Wood: Flame Maple
- Body Wood: Alder
- Finish Color: Lake Placid Blue
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- More Features
- NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.
Fender Vintera Road Worn '60s Stratocaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard Lake Placid Blue
The Vintera Road Worn® ‘60s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original.
Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Strat® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
For modern Fender® tone we re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output for more girth and gain. Thick-sounding, yet articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-tall, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Three hot ‘60s Strat® single-coil pickups; neck/mid and bridge tone controls
- “Mid ’60s C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style six-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes deluxe gig bag
ROAD WORN® NITROCELLULOSE LACQUER FINISH
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. Our Road Worn® Nitro finish is distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
A classic Fender tone wood, alder has a balanced, lively tone perfect for any style of music.
MID 60S “C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the mid “’60s C”-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
HOT 60S STRAT PICKUPS
These pickups have the bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous, slightly overwound for full, punchy tone.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to vibrato sounds.
|Model||Fender Vintera Road Worn 60s Stratocaster|
|Body Type||Solid Body|
|Top Wood||Flame Maple|
|Finish Type||Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Finish Color||Lake Placid Blue|
|Aging||ROAD WORN® NITROCELLULOSE LACQUER FINISH|
|Neck Carve||Mid '60s "C"|
|Scale Length||25.5" (648 mm)|
|Neck Radius||7.25" (184.1 mm)|
|Frets||21 - Vintage Tall|
|Nut Width||1.650" (42 mm)|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Neck Finish||Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Neck Pickup||Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat®|
|Middle Pickup||Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat®|
|Bridge Pickup||Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat®|
|Pickguard||3-Ply Mint Green|
|Bridge||6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo|
|Controls||Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), 5-Position Blade Switch|
|Case||Fender Deluxe Gig Bag|
|Weight||7.30 Pounds (7 lbs 5 oz)|