Fender USA Britt Daniel Tele® Thinline Telecaster Amarillo Gold Custom Shop Pickups R19075961
- Fender Serial#: US19075961
- $1,999.00 In Stock
- Buy now for as low as $175.71 / mo Learn More
- Description and Features
- Britt Daniel’s slashing precision-punk guitar style has helped fuel Spoon’s 20+ year career–from Austin clubs to stages around the world. Stunning in a custom Amarillo Gold lacquer finish, the Britt Daniel Tele Thinline guitar’s lightweight semi-hollow ash body resonates sweetly while sacrificing none of the Telecaster’s signature steely clarity—thanks to its Fender...
- Model: Fender USA Britt Daniel Thinline Telecaster
- Body Wood: Ash
- Finish Color: Amarillo Gold
- More Features
- NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.
Fender USA Britt Daniel Tele® Thinline Telecaster Amarillo Gold Custom Shop Pickups
Britt Daniel’s slashing precision-punk guitar style has helped fuel Spoon’s 20+ year career–from Austin clubs to stages around the world. Stunning in a custom Amarillo Gold lacquer finish, the Britt Daniel Tele Thinline guitar’s lightweight semi-hollow ash body resonates sweetly while sacrificing none of the Telecaster’s signature steely clarity—thanks to its Fender Custom Shop pickups and an S-1™ switch that allows you to change instantly between series and parallel pickup wiring. The one-piece “Deep C” maple neck shape fits comfortably in the hand and the 9.5”-radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets allow for fast playing and choke-free bending. Other features include Fender ClassicGear™ tuning machines, electrosocket output jack and Elite molded hardshell case.
- Thinline ash body with Amarillo Gold lacquer finish
- Deep “C”-shaped neck; 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound Vintage-Style single-coil bridge pickup; Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special™ single-coil Tele neck pickup
- S-1 switch for series/parallel operation
- ClassicGear tuning machines
The custom Amarillo Gold lacquer is distinctive, rich and adds visual “pop.”
The lightweight semi-hollow ash body is comfortable for extended gigging and adds a warmth and resonance unique to Telecaster Thinline models.
CUSTOM SHOP PICKUPS
The Custom Shop Hand-Wound vintage-style, single-coil bridge pickup and Texas Special neck pickup were handpicked by Britt Daniel for their classic sound.
Activated by the S-1 switch, the series/parallel circuit offers a wide variety of tones.
“DEEP C” NECK
Slightly wider at the shoulders, the one-piece maple “Deep C”-shaped neck is perfect for any style of playing.
CLASSICGEAR TUNING MACHINES
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
|Model||Fender USA Britt Daniel Thinline Telecaster|
|Finish Type||Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Finish Color||Amarillo Gold|
|Binding||Black Binding on top|
|Neck Carve||Deep "C"|
|Scale Length||25.5" (648 mm)|
|Neck Radius||9.5" (241 mm)|
|Frets||22 - Medium Jumbo|
|Nut Width||1.685" (42.8 mm)|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Neck Finish||Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Neck Pickup||Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special™ Single-Coil Tele®|
|Bridge Pickup||Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®|
|Bridge||6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele®|
|Controls||Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone, 3-Position Blade|
|Case||Elite molded hardshell case|
|Weight||6.90 Pounds (6 lbs 14 oz)|