2021 Fender 75th Vintera Road Worn ‘50s Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Vintage Blonde
- Fender Serial#: MX21150172
- SOLD!!!This item has been SOLD!!!
- Description and Features
- The Vintera Road Worn® ‘50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Tele® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great...
- Model: Fender Vintera Road Worn '50s Telecaster Maple Fingerboard
- Body Wood: Alder
- Finish Color: Vintage Blonde
- Fingerboard: Maple
- More Features
- NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.
2021 Fender 75th Vintera Road Worn '50s Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Vintage Blonde
- The Vintera Road Worn® ‘50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original.
Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Tele® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
For modern Fender tone we recreated the pair of ‘50s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Twangy and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The thick, fat-shouldered Thick ‘50s “U”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- ROAD WORN® NITROCELLULOSE LACQUER FINISH
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. Our Road Worn® Nitro finish is distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
- EARLY ‘50S “U” NECK PROFILE
Fat and comfortable, the Early ‘50s “U”-shaped profile has thick shoulders for authentic feel and tone.
- REVOICED 50S TELE PICKUPS
We recreated our favorite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups. They’re full of the twangy, well-defined tone that made Fender instruments famous.
- PERIOD-ACCURATE FINGERBOARD
Featuring 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
- VINTAGE-STYLE 3-SADDLE BRIDGE
This Telecaster incorporates a stylishly classic bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass “barrel” saddles for authentic tone.
- VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with enhanced tuning stability.
- Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Two hot ‘50s Tele single-coil pickups
- Thick ‘50s “U”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
|Model||Fender Vintera Road Worn '50s Telecaster Maple Fingerboard|
|Body Type||Solid Body|
|Finish Type||Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Finish Color||Vintage Blonde|
|Aging||Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish|
|Neck Carve||Thick '50s "U"|
|Scale Length||25.5" (648 mm)|
|Neck Radius||7.25" (184.1 mm)|
|Frets||21 - Vintage Tall|
|Nut Width||1.650" (42 mm)|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Neck Finish||Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer|
|Neck Pickup||Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele®|
|Bridge Pickup||Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele®|
|Bridge||3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles|
|Controls||Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position Blade|
|Case||Fender Deluxe Gig Bag|
|Weight||7.45 Pounds (7 lbs 7 oz)|