Factory Fresh Condition with all case candy and COA
Another beautiful guitar from the Gibson Custom Shop; The ES 330L. While not part of Gibson’s standard production line, a few reissues seem to trickle out of Memphis every couple of years!
At a glance, most players assume they are looking at a variant of a 335, but the similarities end the moment you pick the guitar up. The first thing you will notice is how light weight the guitar is. One of the ES 330 L’s key features: its fully hollow. No center block or compartmentalization. This became even more apparent as soon as you strum a chord. You can feel the resonance moving through the entire guitar.
Playing through an amp the sustain is warm and full, with the creamy lower mid-range you expect from a Gibson thinline. Playing some rhythm lines will impressed. The lack of a center block means you don’t get the same aggressive edge to the attack transient as a 335. Instead, the ES 330 L has a choppy thump to the upper bass frequencies, not unlike what you might get from an L7 style archtop.
* 1 11/16″ wide bone nut
* bound rosewood fingerboard with block markers
* one piece tropical mahogany neck
* neck joins body at 19th fret
* Gibson Deluxe vintage style tuners with tulip buttons
* fully hollow double cutaway thinline body
* tunematic / trapeze tailpiece assembly
* Gibson P-90 pickups with dog-ear covers
* reflector-top knobs
* 16″ lower bout dimension
* 1 3/4″ deep sides
* gloss nitrocellulose finish
* deluxe Gibson hardshell case
Item #: 8589
Call us at 951.369.7888 or email us